First of all you need to find your own personal inner motivation. This is the force that will help you change from being overweight, constantly tired and perhaps, unhappy in your personal and professional life – to become whatever you choose to be!
Admit you have a problem
Many of the top ‘Slimmers’ of the Year’ say they didn’t realize how heavy they really were – until they saw a photo of themselves on the beach or at a special event. So – stop avoiding mirrors and those embarrassing photos that make you cringe. Admitting you have a problem is the first, wonderful step towards getting rid of it!
You are the boss
Remember, no-one is perfect and no-one should feel forced to be ‘perfect’, but if you truly feel your weight is interfering with your Pursuit of Happiness, the sooner you take control, the better. You have the right to pursue happiness – so get out there and pursue it!
Change your habits
10. Before you go to a movie, eat a healthy meal so you won’t be tempted to eat calorie laden cinema snacks.
9. Separate your daily food intake into several smaller meals throughout the day. Studies show this really helps stop the hunger pangs between meals that make many people overeat.
8. Add herbs, spices or chilies to your food, because this ‘satisfies’ the taste buds more quickly than bland foods and prompts the earlier release of chemicals that make you feel full.
7. Fill your fridge with sweet-tasting fruits, so when you crave something sweet you can get it without the extra calories of cookies and cake.
6. Using smaller plates is a great way to stop yourself eating more than you need. Your eyes report to the brain that there’s a lot of food on the plate and your appetite will be satisfied sooner.
5. Drink Green tea, because it contains catechins which create a completely natural and safe fat-burning process in the body known as thermogenesis.
4. Drink Oolong tea because it also contains fat-burning catechins, as well as an appetite suppressant.
3. Drink White tea, because lots of international scientific studies have proved it not only breaks down stubborn stores of fat, but it also restricts the production of new fat stores!
2. Drink Pu-erh tea because it keeps your stomach feeling full for longer, reduces hunger pangs and helps drain unnecessary fluids that otherwise cause bloating.
No. 1 Top Tip – Get smart & lose weight fast by drinking Kou Tea!
Drinking the big four weight-reducing teas – Kou Tea – Green, White, Oolong and Pu-erh, has been scientifically proven by many different international studies to automatically promote safe, rapid weight loss – without the need to go on any type of slimming diet.
Synergy boosts potency
Each one is a great obesity-buster, but when combined in carefully blended quantities, the scientific process known as Synergy comes into play.
Like a team of highly-trained athletes each supporting the other, synergy enhances the fat-burning and appetite suppressing properties of each tea – boosting their combined potency to be 10 times more effective!
Get slim and stay slim whilst eating regular meals
So, if you are looking for a simple, natural and healthy way to drop those extra pounds quickly – and who isn’t these days – get smart and start drinking the four fabulous fat-burning, snack-stopping, weight-dropping teas!
Kou Tea ™ is a synergistic blend of the finest-flavored Green, White, Oolong and Pu-erh tea you can conveniently enjoy anytime at home or at work.